UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java is a Java-based API for interacting with LDAP directory servers and performing other LDAP-related processing. The project has just released version 5.1.4, which includes the following changes:
- Fixed an issue with the fewest connections and round-robin server sets that could leave a background thread running if a server that had been becomes permanently unavailable.
- Improved the TLS cipher suite selector’s compatibility with the IBM JDK and other JVMs that use an “SSL_” prefix for all cipher suites and not just legacy suites associated with the SSL protocol.
- Improved the order in which the TLS cipher suite selector returns cipher suite names.
- Added support for a FIPS 140-2-compliant mode using the Bouncy Castle FIPS provider.
- Updated manage-certificates to support BCFKS key stores.
- Updated ldifmodify to support ignoring certain kinds of errors, like deleting an entry multiple times or modifying or renaming an entry that does not exist int the LDIF file.
- Added an option that can help improve performance when using the proprietary “get user resource limits” request control in directories with large numbers of dynamic groups.