The 389 Directory Server project has released versions 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 (the latter released just after version 1.4.11 to fix one additional issue, so those fixes are rolled up together). Changes included in these releases are:
- Fixed an issue that could cause database recovery to fail if an empty directory exists in the database directory (22.214.171.124 only)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the server to report a disorderly shutdown (126.96.36.199 only)
- Fixed an issue in processing long lines in the DSE.ldif (188.8.131.52 only)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the server to hang (both versions)
- Fixed an issue that could cause changelog trimming to crash at shutdown if it had an invalid configuration (both versions)
- Fixed an issue that prevented dumping the changelog to a file (both versions)
- Updated docker configuration for Fedora (both versions)
- Enable argument completion in the CLI (both versions)
- Added additional health checks to dsconfg (both versions)
Symas has announced that they now provide packages of OpenLDAP built for RHEL 8 and CentOS 8, which no longer include OpenLDAP as part of the distribution. Instructions for obtaining these packages are available at https://repo.symas.com/sofl/rhel8/. The packages are free to use, although commercial support is available.
UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java version 4.0.13 has been released. It’s a pretty minor release chose changes are primarily in support of the upcoming 184.108.40.206 release of the Ping Identity Directory Server, but it also includes some useful debugging enhancements and improvements in its support for X.509 certificates. I wrote about the changes on my personal blog.