The LDAP Tool Box project offers a number of tools, scripts, and other niceties for working with LDAP. They have announced the release of RPMs for OpenLDAP 2.4.53 for Red Hat/CentOS versions 7 and 8. See the OpenLDAP 2.4.53 release post for more details about the changes included in the new OpenLDAP release.
- Fixed a potential crash on a syncrepl refresh with a null cookie
- Fixed a race condition in authentication failure time tracking
- Updated syncrepl to use a new connection for refresh fallback processing
- Added additional logging for syncrepl processing
The LDAP Tool Box project offers a number of tools, scripts, and other niceties for working with LDAP. They have just released updated OpenLDAP 2.4.52 packages for both Red Hat/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu Linux distributions. The new packages are available for download at https://ltb-project.org/download.
- Fixed potential memory corruption issues resulting from freeing unallocated memory
- Fixed a replication issue that could crash the server
- Fixed an issue that could cause index corruption when processing a delete operation
- Fixed a potential replication deadlock that could arise as a result of network issues
- Added an option to control how certificate hostname validation can be performed when establishing TLS connections
- Added support for configuring multiple EECDH curves for use in TLS negotiation
- Fixed a potential hang when attempting to establish a UDP-based connection to a server that is unavailable