UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java is a Java-based API for interacting with LDAP directory servers and performing other LDAP-related processing. The project has just released version 6.0.7, which includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent SearchResultEntry.equals from matching other types of Entry objects.
- Fixed a bug in Entry.applyModifications in cases where the provided entry was missing any RDN attribute values
- Fixed a bug in the argument parser’s support for mutually dependent arguments
- Added JSONObject methods for retrieving fields by name when treating the name in a case-insensitive manner
- Included the latest version of draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht in the set of LDAP-related specifications