The Open Identity Platform project has released version 4.4.4 of the OpenDJ Directory Server. The comparison of changes doesn’t provide much information in the commit message summaries, but it looks like some of the changes include:
- Updated dependencies.
- Removed support for TLSv1.3 because it was seen to cause high CPU utilization.
- Updated Debian packages to remove a dependency on the full Java runtime, allowing it to be with a headless JRE.
- Fixed an issue that could affect replication of symmetric keys between instances.
- Updated certificate generation to use SHA-256 digests instead of SHA-1.
- Reduced the likelihood of out-of-memory errors during LDIF import and index rebuilds.
- Fixed a Windows build error.