GLAuth is a simple LDAP server that positions itself as a lightweight alternative to OpenLDAP or Active Directory. The project has just released version 1.1.2, which appears to include the following changes:
- Added support for nested groups.
- Added application-specific password support.
- Added an option to configure the format used for generated entry DNs.
- Added shadow account support.
- Added experimental ownCloud backend support.
- Exposed LDAPS ports in Docker containers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause format strings to be logged with unreplaced tokens.
- Fixed an issue with port forwarding in Docker.